Tuesday, November 1, 2011

365 - Week 42

365 days = 365 photos



Saturday - The super nice weather was perfect for carving pumpkins. Handy was smart enough to bring them inside the night before so the guts weren't so cold.



Sunday - They looked even better with candles in the dark. Handy picked the scary design. I went with the Bevo since it was easy and I figured it would be hard to mess up.



Monday - The tree in front of our house finally decided to start changing colors. Now it's dropping its leaves all over Tiny.


Tuesday
- Handy's favorite dinner, Chinese take out


Wednesday
- I made no bakes for the school bake sale. The hardest part was not eating them. They must have been good though since they were all sold out before my lunch period.


Thursday
- Punky loves to take his medicine. He looks for a peanut butter treat even when he doesn't need a pill.

Friday
- Handy: I bet you would fit in this trash bag.
Me: Let's find out.

No comments: