Sunday, August 3, 2008

Parade Time!

We decided to go to the parade at the last minute this year. We weren't sure we wanted to go after last year (Richie felt sick and I was getting a bladder infection) but we ended up having a really good time. We didn't go nearly as early as last year but fortunately we had people save us a space.








I actually made it into 2 pictures! That must be some kind of record or something.





Ronald was riding a pretty cool scooter. We talked about knocking him to take it.


John driving the Mercy float.


Homemade ice cream! Yum-o!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

yay for the parade =]
MImster had a tonnnn of funnnn!!!
and oh boy that ice cream =]
hehe

Melissa said...

I dunno... I thought about it..
I make my hair curly when i am too lazy to do anything else with it because it's easy and doesn't take that long to go... but... hmmm thats a good idea.. i will see what the master says