Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Lots of Cuties!

It seems that I have had the opportunity to photograph lots of little kids lately. I went to a baby shower on Saturday that was loaded with sweet little ones and then some family came to visit, more precious faces. I love it though since I don't have any little kids of my own to take pictures of. I'm not sure how much they liked it but I had a great time!


Sweet Lauren.. we have to stop calling her "baby" since she is two and a half.









Miss V was the cutest thing I have ever seen! She wasn't too sure about my camera until I let her turn the lens.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

very nice.. they are some cute kids!! P.s Iam going to talk to my mom abou the guitar hero face off haha!! I think that would be so fun!

p.s.s SUPPPPPP??????

hahahahah