Sunday, June 5, 2011

365 - Week 22

365 days = 365 photos



Saturday - It's official.. skirt season is here! I traded all of my work shoes for flip flops



Sunday - We put our new welcome mat out on the porch. We got it at Christmas but didn't want to put it out in yucky weather. It matches the little flag we have in the front garden.



Monday - Happy Memorial Day! They do a great job of decorating with flags in our little town.



Tuesday - I'm ready for summer reading! I am way behind on my reading goal for this year... I don't know if I will make it but I sure will try.



Wednesday - Final free day of the year = 7 hours of corn hole + a sun burn. I'm almost good enough to beat the Handy Man... almost.



Thursday - Last day of school... You can see my awesome sun burn in this picture.



Friday - I finally bought a new swimsuit after 6 years of wearing the same one. I LOVE it!!!

No comments: