Sunday, March 13, 2011

365 - Week 10

365 days = 365 photos



Saturday - I was super excited to find this candle on sale for 50% off. I had looked at it a couple of times last summer but didn't pick it up. Thank goodness I was patient. The lemon smell is wonderful!



Sunday - Chips + dip = a happy Handy



Monday - Who needs Buckeye Chuck when you have a dog? Bevo's shedding is a sure sign that spring is on it's way.



Tuesday - I sent Handy a text about finding the dog's snowball in my work bag. His reply was for me to keep looking, there were two more toys to be found. It appears the man, not the dog, wanted to be sure I had something to play with just in case I got bored at work.



Wednesday - This is rain in our driveway. This rain needs to stay in the driveway and not leak into our basement.



Thursday - New sock day! I'm putting Grandma's Christmas gifts to good use!



Friday - It would be easier to be angry about this if it wasn't so pretty.

No comments: