Saturday, February 26, 2011

365 - Week 8

365 days = 365 photos



Saturday - It's treat-a-palloza around here! Bevo must think he has gone to a dog biscuit buffet.



Sunday - Every night Bevo has to cuddle with us before he goes to his box. We usually go up at 7:30... He gets up and starts pacing if we sit on the couch too long.



Monday - Dear Snow machine, WE have had ENOUGH!!!



Tuesday: Run Bevo Run!



Wednesday: Meet the newest member of the family. Now if that snow in the background would melt Handy would be in business.



Thursday: Rocket rah! Rocket rah! Rah, Rah Rockets!!! This is scarf number 2. I was asked to make one that was Rocket green... I'm pretty sure this fits the bill. I'm excited to get this done and try to make my first blanket.



Friday: Weekly trip to get groceries. Not too much in the cart. My favorites are the pancake mix and bacon.

No comments: