Thursday, July 10, 2008

10 days

We have only been living here for 10 days but somehow in that short span I think I became domesticated! I managed to make it 24 years before this happened but I guess I knew it would catch up with me sooner or later...

The evidence is clear. Here is my "to do" list for the day

- sweep and mop kitchen and dining room
- clean counter tops and bar
- LAUNDRY
- scrub bathroom floor (I did the tub and sink yesterday)
- puppy bath (before cleaning the floor)
- poo - scoop the back yard
- plant flowers in front bed
- put tv on power strip
- make the bed
- ice cube duty

I think I'm on my way to becoming a domestic diva!


2 comments:

Melissa said...

woah, that is quite the to do list!
don't become too much of a diva lol =]

Melissa said...

me is sorry =[... Don't be jealous!!