We have only been living here for 10 days but somehow in that short span I think I became domesticated! I managed to make it 24 years before this happened but I guess I knew it would catch up with me sooner or later...
The evidence is clear. Here is my "to do" list for the day
- sweep and mop kitchen and dining room
- clean counter tops and bar
- scrub bathroom floor (I did the tub and sink yesterday)
- puppy bath (before cleaning the floor)
- poo - scoop the back yard
- plant flowers in front bed
- put tv on power strip
- make the bed
- ice cube duty
I think I'm on my way to becoming a domestic diva!