Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Snaps

Here are some quick shots from around the house today. It seems I don't post enough photos to keep my peeps happy :oP



The grocery list I should be making...




and my afternoon snack. Mmmmmmm, peanut butter.



I think I am going to give this a try. I love to read and have read just about everything. Some how I have never managed to get through it though. Too many pages or something? Maybe it's my 25 year crisis (I'm not old enough for a "mid-life" crisis yet) but I guess this just seems like something I need to do. I'm not sure why, but it's a part of my life I think needs to be better developed.

The goal is soul ~ Bono

1 comment:

Melissa said...

uhm.. where is the quote of the day? Wanna see my birth mark it looks like tennessee?!?! hahah
that was pretty funny!!!

and yeah I did "make out" on Valentines.. and no not tonsil hockey make out haha!!

no I didn't get any twinkies.. sorry.. add them to your grocery list you should be making haha

I have an idea.. remember how they messed with Newell? lets put twinkies everywhere in their room!! =]

how fun would that be...

always remember.. I GOT YA BACK!! lol.. man too many funnies =p