Sunday, February 24, 2008

Crocs

Richie bought me a pair of pink crocs for Christmas. I really liked them and he said that he would like some too. I was surprised since he usually doesn't go for things like that. I got him some for Valentine's Day and he loves them. We got back from shopping and when I took my shoes off his were sitting there so I put them on. Since I was waring his he thought it would funny to wear mine, except they are about 5 sizes too small and pink. Of course I had to take a picture.


1 comment:

Melissa said...

haha too bad my computer sucks and wont let me see the picture lol...
check my blog out I am putting some more old school pics on because I don't have any new ones lol

and yes I bet it is hard to think of things to take pictures of all the time, thats usually why mine are so gay, because I just take them when I get bored