Saturday, June 21, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 23


 Wednesday: Family cuddle time! Bubby hasn't been cuddling since it has been so warm but we turned the air conditioning on and he was happy to lay on the bed.


Thursday: Time to turn in box tops! I collected them all year... I was really surprised since we don't buy a lot of stuff that has them. Most of these came from Gracie's yogurt.


Friday: We went to an anniversary party for Sharon and Richard. We had yummy cake from Litty's and the Girl had fun playing on the "playground" outside.


Saturday: We have been buying a plain cheese take and bake pizza and adding our own toppings. Handy has gotten really good at making a yummy pizza.


Sunday: Playing "in" the toys at Nanny and Paw-paw's house.


Monday: The girls need their iPad time.


Tuesday: I have been loving this cup Miss Carol gave me for my iced coffee. The cup has gel in it that freezes and keeps my drink extra cold.

No comments: