Monday, December 24, 2012

Project Life: Week 50


Sunday: I was asked to make a couple ruffle scarves for Christmas. You can see my progress and the reason I'm not finished yet both in this picture.


Monday: We were having trouble with the freezer so Handy decided to try and clean the coil. He had a little helper.


 Tuesday: Christmas cards are almost ready to go in the mail. We got them on sale last January and put pictures of the girly inside. We sent almost 50 this year.


Wednesday: I think my mini-me is going to be a photographer too. She loves to play with my camera bag when it's on the floor. I have to make sure it's zipped up so she doesn't make too much of a mess.


Thursday: We went to our first wrestling match of the year. It was the last home match for Handy's coach before he retires. They had tons of his old wrestlers there as a surprise.


Friday: This is our new baby gate... necessity is the mother of invention.


Saturday: Christmas at Grandma's house with the cousins... look at all those shoes! All the cousins but 5 were able to make it this year. Lots of soup, lots of cookies lots of fun.

No comments: