Monday, January 16, 2012

Project Life - Week 2




Sunday - B was happy for us to spend a lazy day home with him. He wasn't so happy when I was yelling at the television during the football games.



Monday - We got a couple more things finished in the Peanut's room. It turned out really nice even though we pieced things together rather than buying a bedding set... it was much cheaper too.



Tuesday - Handy calls these "meat muffins". I don't care what he calls them as long as I get to eat them! They were super yummy.



Wednesday - I'm not sure what is worse... taking semester exams or having to grade semester exams.



Thursday - This is where toys end up when the pup isn't gentle enough with them. Poor Gator is missing an eye and has a leg that is barely attached.


Friday - the picture I took didn't turn out well... I will have to find a filler picture.




Saturday - We went to watch Kendra play basketball. It was pretty fun but we had never heard so much squealing. Apparently the coaches tell the girls to yell when the other team takes a shot. Kendra had 3 points even though her team lost.

No comments: