Saturday, April 25, 2009

Around Town

I haven't been taking many pictures lately so I decided to take my camera on our pup stroll tonight. It was actually really easy to find things to take pictures of since everything is starting to bloom and look so pretty.


This was some flowering bush on the way to the square. I just thought it looked cool with the house behind it.


These pinwheels have been on the courthouse stairs for a week or so. The girl scouts put them up for child abuse awareness. It looks pretty cool when they all start spinning in the sun.


This is our latest family photo. Kinda artsy-fartsy but completely cool! I love how you can see Bevo's tongue.


These are growing in our front flower bed and we don't know what they are. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Susie said...

Those are white double daffodil