Friday, November 30, 2007

It's beginning

to smell a a lot like Christmas....



I love it when we get out the holiday Yankee Candles. We used up the two we had last year so this year we went out and bought two new ones. I was upset that they discontinued the one that we had called "Festival of Lights" but this cinnamon one smells pretty close.




This one cracks me up. Susie decided that since our neighbor thinks it's alright to leave his lawnmower out in the middle of the yard for weeks (it's been there for almost a month) that she would decorate it for Christmas. The little red bow makes it look so much more festive!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

ohh.. gotcha...
I have never really seen you crabby though.. ha thank goodness haha.. just kidding..

I wish my computer was fast enough to put cool pictures on here like you...
they make the posts a little more exciting!